Dr. Dareen Nemr Abdullah
Dr. Dareen Nemr Abdullah, General Practitioner in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center’s Family Medicine Department, with more than 15 years of experience in the family medicine field.
Most of her experiences are from Ministry of Health in Libya and United Arab Emirates. Dr. Dareen’s expertise include diagnosis and management of chronic diseases and acute conditions and screening and follow up of patient health.
Dr. Dareen Nemr Abdullah, General Practitioner from Sharjah Corniche Medical Center, Sharjah has below area of interest, including:
- Provide continuing and comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, and preventive services to each member of the family, regardless of gender or age, for a range of biological, behavioral and social problems
- Demonstrate diagnostic and therapeutic skills for effective patient care by using evidence based medical practices
- Demonstrate effective consultation with respect to patient care, culture and education
- Obtain relevant history from patients/families/communities and keep accurate and adequate patient records
- Establish therapeutic relationships with patients/families
- Function as a counsellor and advocate to effectively improve health of patients, families and communities
Dr. Dareen Nemr Abdullah, General Practitioner in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center graduated her MBBCH from Sirte Medical University in Libya. Dr. Dareen competed her Master Degree in Family Medicine from Suez Canal Medical University in Egypt.
Dr. Dareen Abdullah had her Residency in Pediatrics and child health from Ibnsina University Hospital in Libya, also she had her Clinical attachment of family medicine Dubai health authority.