Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian
Arabic, English, Armenian & Russian
Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian, Specialist Cardiologist in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center, has more than 22 years of experience in cardiology field, mainly in ministry of health Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Sarkis’ expertise include diagnosis and management of acute cardiac emergencies, management and follow up Heart failure and acute coronary syndrome, as well as cardiac arrhythmias and valvular heart disease.
- Hypertension Emergency
- Acute coronary Syndrome – Myocardial infarction
- Acute Heart Failure management and follow up
- Hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Preventive cardiology
- Valvular Herat disease
- European Association of Heart Failure
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging
- European Association of Preventive cardiology
Dr. Sarkis Baghdasarian, Specialist Cardiologist in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center pursued his MDDS from Yerevan State Medical University in Armenia.
He also achieved his fellowship in Pediatric cardiology from NORK Cardiology Hospital in Armenia.