Dr. Shaymaa Hameed Habeeb
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shaymaa Hameed Habeeb, Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center has 20 years of experience In obstetrics and gynecology, in Iraq and United Arab Emirates. Dr. Shaymaa has wide experience in obstetrics and gynecology including: Antenatal care follow of low and high risk pregnancy Conducting cesarean section Attending normal delivery Cosmetic gynecology procedures.
Dr. Shaymaa experience includes Management of different gynecological conditions like irregular bleeding, PCOS, infertility, uterine fibroid, ovarian cysts. Also Screening programs for cervical and breast cancer.
Dr. Shaymaa Hameed Habeeb, Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center has following areas of interest:
- Follow-up of high-risk pregnancies
- Follow up and carry out normal deliveries and cesarean sections
- Performing gynecological cosmetic surgeries
- Early detection of cancer (breast and cervical cancer)
- Follow-up and treatment of gynecological conditions, such as irregular uterine bleeding, polycystic ovaries, cases of delayed pregnancy and childbearing, uterine fibroids, and ovarian cysts.
Dr. Shaymaa Hameed Habeeb, Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist in Sharjah Corniche Medical Center, Graduated from Baghdad University in College of medicine in 2000. She is a Fellow of Iraqi board for medical specializations in obstetrics and gynecology since 2008.
Dr. Shaymaa Habeeb is a Fellow of Arab Board for Medical specializations in obstetrics and gynecology since 2009 . She is a Member of Iraqi Medical association since 2001 and Member of Emirate Medical association since 2010.